the after lullaby.

Here comes my first short movie production.
The title is "The After Lullaby", isn't it sounds very the fairy tale?
I was really excited when I have to start my first assignment to come out a script, arranged my cast, camera script and stuff.
Well, the process was really tiring & challenging. But I love my video after finish the final cut.

The story is about a girl who hold strong her love no matter what it takes in her life. She met a guy when she was young an decided to stay with him. However, the guy got an offered from one college from US. This girl wanted to tell him something but she wants him to pursue his dream in US. In the end she kept this secret by herself and the guy she still love & waiting never come back anymore....




Enjoy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment