He never forsake you.

when the peace is given, is when the Holy Spirit filled me. the moment of when you were in pain, the presence took away your pain. tears drop with smile. 


3 nights of such intense encountered with Him. words that I could describe: blessed, healed, free, and love. Now that I see a bigger picture, a simple revelation that I received,
"you gotta face the clouds, to find the silver lining." 

when you know you have problems, if you can't fix it. then deal with the fact that you are the causes and move your ass to seek for help. knowing the root is the causes of your problem is the core. the devil love the darkness in us; anxiety, fear, addiction, pride, and unforgiveness. fix your wrong to yourself, fix your wrong to others. pray and believe :) i've learn one thing, when you do wrong to others, you sow the seed of evil onto them, in the end they are in pain and they sow what you reap; when someone sow pain onto you, get rid the junk and sow a new seed, then you will reap greater things in your life. 

here comes a new battle. thank you, Father. For everything :)



"I'll never fail you. I will never forsake you." - Hebrews 13:5


No comments :

Post a Comment