#GiftOfTheDay!

What's this? Diana F Mr. Pink, the hot pink Lomography camera, but this is a 20% Mr. Pink, in another word, is a super cute miniature keychain... I'm amazed by how details the production of this keychain, it look exactly the same as the camera itself. I love Diana F because of it's retro classic camera design, should I get the camera too? 






Thank you so much to my big bro Jet! I like to tell people what I want, rather than letting people guessing what I want and get me something that I don't like at all. It's okay without the element of surprises, what matters the most is the heart & willingness :) THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 


Besides this, finally I got this photo album to keep all my instant film's collection :) These are the unforgettable memories I have with my friends & family. These photos might fade years later, but memories will always stay in our head. Thank you for all the love!






p/s: all the products you can get it from Photo Crafts - the most awesome analogue community support camera store! 


No comments :

Post a Comment