Baci in Italian means...

I found another sweet love Italian cafe name "Baci" at Citta Mall, Ara Damansara. This place was recommended by Zoey, we went together as my post birthday treat <3 Guess what Baci means in Italian, Baci means kisses. How sweet :) The moment I enter, I see a neighbourhood cafe setting inspired by European style. Here is really a place for friends and family to relax, enjoy each other's company. The best thing about this place is not commercialize, not many people actually heard of this place included me until Zoey brought me here. 








When I look at their desert section, I was looking for something different. I saw Red Velvet initially, almost order but my eyes was set at the one last slice of cake, labeled with Banana Layer Cake. Here we go, Banana, how can I resist this? Looks like is one of the hot selling cake here, last slide of the day, ONZ!


And this mushroom chicken pizza is completely handmade by a hot pizza guy =P The taste of all kinds of wild mushroom made it so perfect. 



Zoey, she is one of my closest friend; as my leader, sister, and best friend. Thank God for her as God's blessing into my life.



I really like this place :) Hoping to go again =) On the side note, random photo of my hair when I was attending my cousin's wedding. I love the garden at the hotel :)

Baci Italian @ Citta Mall
Lot G47, Ground Floor, Citta Mall, No.1 Jalan PJU 1A/48, Ara Damansara, 47301, Petaling Jaya.


No comments :

Post a Comment