Plan B for Eunice.

Plan B. Why not Plan A or C? Guess is a place to celebrate B-day! Whose birthday this time? Our dear Eunice birthday surprise :) We had a great time together, good laugh and food at this awesome place. I got the alphabet letters candle from Wondermilk, super cute! 



Present Ms. Eunice the crown as the queen of the day <3

I couldnt take much pictures at Plan B because I was really exhausted and prefer to talk to my friends instead :) Plan B at Paradigm Mall, ambience is perfect for group of friends to hang out; I love the menu, so handmade! And they even served free water with a medicine bottle, looks like poison to me. Something new to serve a plain water right? ;) The food portion is big and delicious, love their desserts especially cake. Oh yes, I know, this girl is talking about cake again. Well definitely go again to really enjoy the ambience of this place, who is onz with me? :)









No comments :

Post a Comment