Coffee Famille

Found a new hidden cafe at Kota Damansara name Coffee Famille. This coffee house is quiet, homie, and lovely! The setting of the place is warm, lighting is dim, and I like how it is so quiet and calming. You know how you feel when you enter a crowded coffee shop where everybody is in a "who is talking louder?" competition... -___- 

Look at the wallart and the blue sofa! LOVE IT! They only serve coffee, sandwiches and dessert though :( But I tried their cake, mushroom soup and coffee! ALL GOOD!




I ordered their signature Famille Cheesecake, cost RM12/slice. It is really good, it taste like tofu cake, so soft and not too cheesesy. =)

And this is their Homie Latte also known as Latte Gula Malaka. Everything with Gula Malaka is a bonus! You know what i mean.. ;)


I was looking for this old-fashioned phone few days ago and now I found it! prayer answered! Haha! I love how they decorate the place like a home, when a place like home, it is a place for heart. 





They have bicycle for rent! =O Who wants to have coffee and cycling outing with me? =) 

And when you call for bill, this is what they show you! you feel the instant HAPPINESS!

I fell in love with this place for many reasons. Partly because it is not well known, so it is so quiet and you can make this place as your own 'place'; and partly I found my inspiration of my coming new script when I came here! 

Coffee Famille
6-G, Garden Wing, Sunsuria Avenue, Persiaran Mahogani, Kota Damansara PJU5, 47810, Petaling Jaya.
Facebook here.




2 comments :

  1. your photography is amazing! all the pictures are captured nicely :)

    followed you xoxo
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete