MamaWhaley Teeeeeeee!

Hi peeps! Sorry for being MIA for a while, I've been so busy with my filming project :) Finally, is a wrap! The Awaken, my latest shortfilm project, coming soon! I promise it is gonna be good ;)

Anyway, here is something I would like to share with all my faithful readers and friends! My first collection of MamaWhaley Tee is out! I always designed tee shirt since I was still in college, and I love how tee shirt can carry out a message with creativity! 

Finally, Mama Whaley Tee is out! I came out with this design and a statement "If there's a whale, there's a way!" =) 

(Oh btw, I'm now a brunette! =P)


What do you think about the tee? Available for choices of colours and size fitting for male & female too! Only RM35 with glow-in-the-dark at the back! Do let me know if you are interested to purchase these babies home and wear it! 



I'm super grateful for all my friends and family! You guys are just amazing! Supported me in everything I do! 

I always hear you guys said to me "Hey, you are so talented, can do everything!"

I just want to say...

Sometimes, it is really not about how talented you are, but is about how much you dare to dream and step out! I love trying out new things. Doing everything and give it a shot so that I know I've tried my best. Talent is gifted by God, I'm blessed. But I'm more blessed that I have faith to dream =)

Don't be afraid to do something! Lately, I kept seeing this picture/quote from Pinterest/Tumblr/friend's wallpaper. 


Really. If not now, when? =)



1 comment :