Cooking Mama Update!

I haven't been updating my bloggie due to my busyness =( Here I thought of sharing my cooking journal. As many of you have been reading my blog because of my food reviews on many cafe and restaurants, I do cook my own food too! Since I'm working towards my future cafe, and so I've want to explore and create my own menu. I love cooking! It makes me happy to feed others' stomach! The joy to see people eat and put on a big wide smile is priceless :')

Guess what is this? I call this Shepherd's Lasagna! It is the combination of Shepherd's Pie with Lasagna.  



Personally, I love POTATO! Literally obssessed with it since little, never bored of eating everything is potatoes, such as fries, wedges, mashed potato and bla bla bla. Especially mashed potato is such a comfort and amazing dish I ever tasted! So, I apply a thick layer of mashed potato on top of the lasagna and bake it! My friend tasted it, and I think it taste pretty good. <3

And this is my signature Seafood Pasta with Baby Asparagus! High demand request from my family when my mum is lazy to cook dinner -__-


I'm such a seafood queen! Shrimp, scallop, Salmon, Mussel ; You name it! I love it! A tip for you to cook asparagus, make sure you get the baby asparagus, it mades a lot of difference and taste so good!


It is always an honor to host dinner and serve my friends and family a simple dinner that is cooked with love. 






No comments :

Post a Comment