Cozy In The Rocket, Georgetown, Penang

Hola! I'm sorry for being MIA again! Time for me to get back the kick to blog again! Just wanna share a cafe in Penang with you, I visited this awesome place last 3 months ago. "Cozy In The Rocket", formerly known as "Amelie Cafe". We spotted this place at the corner of The Armenian Street, when everyone was busy snapping photo with those walls, I can't wait to step inside!


The interior setting is like a warehouse, very big wide space, tall ceiling and COZY!







This is their kitchen, we can see it is really cleannnnnn..

They have a garden, they planted everything by their own, so amazing and so much effort put in in this cafe. 

Sorry, I didn't take any photo about their food and coffee, I was caught with their beautiful garden <3 Anyways, if you happen to visit Penang, you must drop by this place!



No comments :

Post a Comment