Tryst Cafe, SS15 Subang

Found a new coffee place in Subang recently, coffee frenzy has been spreading Subang Area specifically in SS15 lately, so many new coffee house has been opened in the past few months, and trust me, more to come. And I'm kinda sick of all the cafe trying to looks the same, the hipster cafe, I think they are trying too hard -.-

But, one thing I like about Tryst Cafe is they are not that hipster wannabe, they don't use the same wooden table and chair, they don't use the typical light bulb as lighting, basically, their raw setting shows their real talents based on their creativity to decorate the whole place, how the painted their walls, how they using different table and chairs, and you should come and find out more ;)













And one thing, I hate cafe charges the stupid tax, and they don't! Which I am impressed! I dislike people using coffee to earn that extra 5% or 11% of tax, is insulting for coffee lover. 

This place is my new found favourite place in Subang :)


Check out Tryst Cafe:
74, Jalan SS15/4C, Subang Jaya



No comments :

Post a Comment