#LH911 GeekNerd Birthday Party


Time passed! Entering September11 again, yes my birthday :) I had such a blast this year because my beloved cell group C11 surprised me with a theme party! The theme is classroom/school geek/nerd, because the cafe is a very old school setting, filled with blackboard, pencil case and things that we sure had during childhood. They invited me on 10 Sept, my birthday eve to attend this party,  the invitation e-card was so cute!

Cupcakes from Just Heavenly, it was really heavenly delicious! :')



Look at how my members dressed up! They really went all out, I was really touched. 








Introducing my siao leader and siao leaders' wife! They are superb cute! They have sacrificed so much for us and that night I have seen beyond that... Ian and Chia Huey, the most wonderful couple and mentor I really look up to.






Just want to say how blessed I am to be part of this cell group. This is my first year celebrating birthday with them, and I know more to come. My heart was really moved not because of having a big party, but is the fellowship and joy we shared together that night. I have never experienced so much love from people like them, these are the most wonderful people I have known in my life. Thank you so much C11! I love you fami! I don't have the words to describe how I feel, the one thing I want to praise God for is the people around me. Thank you Jesus :)



Happy Birthday to #MamaWhaley :)





No comments :

Post a Comment