broken.

When I said I love him, I meant it
When I said I will always be there for him, I meant it
When I said I will never give up, I meant it
When I said I will never make the same mistake again, I meant it
My heart never change when I've decided to love him
All this while i just hide my feelings and is really painful.
I've been hurt and hurt and again even though he never meant it
I feel disappointed for everything
Human is strong yet weak when we cant see any miracles at all.
I tried very hard to keep it up but still I cant fight with the fate
I have surrender from now onwards
Now the broken-ness in me helps me sleep every night
I'm falling apart, barely breathing with a broken heart that's still bleeding
But in Your name, I still holding on and I trust in You
The pain is there to be healed again..

No comments :

Post a Comment