what matters most?

15/08/2009(Saturday)
11.50am, Starbucks



I sat here with Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, I am relief because my finals exam is over now.
I was suppose to be happy, excited; but, I feel nothing. Where is the joy?

I sitting alone with my hot chocolate, my mp3, and the book given by Zoey few days ago. I treasure this book cuz i know there is a purpose she gave it to me.

While i was reading it, I wrote some notes and my feelings. The topic is about love.

[1 Corinthians 13:3b]
No matter what I say, what I believe, and What I do, I'm bankrupt without love.

I like this verse alot. It spoke to me. Everyone need love, no love no life. But how many people around us understand the importance of L,O,V,E? How many people know love yet they dont use love? I guess I'm one of them.


1. The Best Use of Life is Love
- Do you know that life without love is totally worthless?
- What is the point of life? The answer is learning to love -- God and people.
- LIFE - LOVE = ZERO
- Love is the only thing that last forever, but people always forget to apprecate it.
- One day, if u're lying on your deathbed and you figure out that nothing matters in your life. That is pathetic.


2. The Best Expression of Love is Time
- When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portian of your life that you'll never get back. Your time is your life.
- The greatest gift you can gie someone is your time.

[Busyness is our greatest enemy. We tend to find excuse: "I'm so busy with assignments.", "I don't have time."]

- Remember! It is not enough to just say relationships are important, we must prove it by investing time in them. Words alone are worthless.
- Our love should not just words and talk; it mus be true love, which show itself in action.
- Whenever you give your time, you are making a sacrifice, and sacrifice is the essence of love.



3. The Best Time to Love is Now
- Love is the top priority.
- Circumstances change. People die. Children grow up. You have no guarantee of tomorrow.
- If one day God ask you :
i. How those time when project or things were more important to you than people?
ii. Who do you need to start spending time with?
iii. What do you need to cut out your schedule to make that possible?



My dear friends, if i failed to show my love, i will change from now on.
Let us learn to love each other..Forgive me if I hurt you.

No comments :

Post a Comment