penang.

Finals finally over.


I decided to go Penang. Getting a chance to spend time with my aunt, enjoy all the best food in penang & searching for peace.
Well, after all the frustration of exam, broken relationship with peoples, sophisticated moment I've been through lately. I just want to take a break, to breathe, to feel, and to know Myself.
What I want was to let go everything that kept on pressing me down til I couldnt breathe anymore. I really want to do something in my life, for everyone I love, for you, for me, and for my God. That is make a change!


That was my first time took flight to go somewhere which is only Penang. Thanks to my lovely aunt very much that sponsored me to took flight for both return as well. My first flight was FireFly, is a very cute and mini flight compared with Air Asia. But what I heard they provided better services to customers which I also agreed. They would gave us free drinks, we can choose orange juice, tea or coffee? We also given a yummy chocolate muffin. I love muffin. :)
It only took around 40 minutes to arrive Penang, imagine with bus is 5x the hour it takes!


I went for my aunt's favourite saloon at Pragin Mall, I had my new hair cut. I love it! Really! I felt so touched cuz finally someone understood what kind of hairstyle I wanted! Seriously, there's no one in subang know what is call the real haircut! Especially the saloon I always went for, they are sucks thought they charged me very cheap in coloring hair. My new haircut is really awesome isnt it? xD


Then, we went for many places to enjoy all the super yummy food. There you can found any food that better than subang ALOT at any streets, any shops, any corner! Bad news is I'm gonna grow fat then!


Apart than all the food stories and my haircut, I was actually spent most the time at coffee shop because my aunt have to work during day time. So I was lepak at coffee house everyday, with laptop, and the book Zoey gave to me few days ago. I always enjoyed the moment when you are alone at coffee house, jazz music was playing, and I like the coffee smell. Totally, while I was reading Zoey's book, I felt His presence very strong and close to me. I felt I was protected, His love had touched me. Truly, I know, finally I found my peace. I just realize so many peoples whom love me are waiting for me to come back, God, cell group, and my trueself.



.my faith is stronger now

No comments :

Post a Comment