My only Feb 1st.


Look at your calendar! It is February now!
January has goneeeeeee..Everyday is crazy for me! No! MADNESS!


Feb 1st was a special day for me! It was a loooooong day for me! But all FUN! I went to Saosin show for the first time at KL Life Center. Dont ask me what is Saosin please. Go check them out! They are awesome! I never been to a concert like this before, the atmosphere, and the people there, everything are so different! OMG, I feel like screaming now!!!! I really love the live version of "You're not alone"!!!! Okay! Pictures speak a thousand words!











The 1st two pictures are taken from some who shared in Junkonline. The rest are mine, hehe, i used hp camera. =P


Apart from the awesome Saosin, I'm so dead been tied up with everything. No time to sleep, no time to eat. I have gastric problem now :'( I risk my healthy body. Somehow I really think I'm so stupid. Why am I doing everything? I do whatever favors people requested. And I dont get why people would asked me for favors. Still, I do everything 100% from my heart.


Anyway, 2nd of Feb is my little sister birthday! She is 14 now. Happy Birthday girl~ Jie is broke now, cant get you a birthday gift. But I promise will make it up for you ya. =)



p/s: I miss 1st feb.



No comments :

Post a Comment