(500) days of summer



Boy meets girl. Boy fall in love. Girl doesn't.





(500) days of Summer. It is a love story, one day, Tom, a greeting card writer meets a girl name Summer who did not believe in relationships or boyfriends.


I just watched this movie this morning. I didn't plan to watch it, but I just did out of boredom. I remembered I wanted to watch this movie so much when it was screening in cinema. But when my sister told me the ending, spoiler! Then, she insisted me to watch at least once = =


Oh well, I watched it finally! I think this is one of the great movie I ever watched, it is not an awesome movie like can give you a wow, but it makes you think.. it just different. Just so you know, don't expect this movie is so romantically passionate like romeo and juliet.  


This is not a love story. This is a story about love.



No comments :

Post a Comment