i want more..

i loveeeeeeeee watching series... i've been chasing lotsa of series, what on earth the producer is making so many good film!!! Love thier stories, the cast, the acting, EVERYTHING!!! Watching series are like drugs, so addictive you know! And since now I'm very free, I watched season to season, i just want to say "I LOVE YOU PPS TV"! FYI, PPS.tv is a free online streaming player, latest tv shows, movies from US, HK, Taiwan...

I'm watching...

Gossip Girl


I watched 1st episode very long ago, I don't know why I wasn't feel insterested to their story. I find it lame, so cliche. NOW, I'm become part of Gossip Girl, watching marathon from Season 1-Season 4, guess is their sex, scandals, gossips, glamorous, designer clothing, fashion and some heart felt part finally caught me into it. Btw, Taylor Momsen is hot! I love rock chick!



Vampire Diaries


This is my top favourite!!! Season 2 is showing every week, I feel is a torture to wait episode by episode every week, so gan jeong you know! This show got lotsa of hot chick and guys ;) Especially Ian Somerhalder!!! *SCREAM*



More is coming! Glee! Greys Anatomy! Parenthood! American Next Top Model! I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...


p/s: I got my Iphone4 FINALLY! Share my apple story next post! lovin' it!


No comments :

Post a Comment