letter to God.

Dear God, i'm happy because You found me. 



A simple message. a written prayer to God. Watched a movie called Letters To God few days ago, made me cried like shyt, emo giller! Luckily I watched alone otherwise the person beside me would be my 'tissue' to soak all the tears. Overall, is a good movie to cry & search for hope, faith & love again :) 

Reminds me of my grandma again. Though she passed away many years ago, but I still miss her. And I made a super big mistake before she left everyone of us. There's no turning back anymore, she was my best grandma in the world. I can't make it up to her anymore. Tonight, I dig out my photo album, dusty but I wanted to see her again. And I found this picture :)


Not sure how old I was that time. But I love this picture.

Miss you, grandma. 



1 comment :

  1. Awwwww.....we have all been through and probably will go through situations like this again in the future. We make mistakes in life, but most importantly we learn & try not repeat them.

    I love u sis! CG is here for u...all the way! (*Hugs)

    ReplyDelete