the red & snowy.

When I was kid, Christmas was...
1. urmm.. a Christian thing?
2. mr. santa lo.
3. snowwwww!
4. present! present! present!



but now, everything is different! Christmas is simply amazing! Lovin' the whole red deco, snowy feelings (i know right! snow doesnt exist here!)... & LOVE! oh! also the most precious moment is to give & receive present! ;) As for a jobless person like me, I couldnt afford to buy big gift to those I love, sorry ya.. But I do design some xmas card for them, at lease is something personalized though!


I know I've been MIA for weeks?or months? something came up in the past few weeks, tearing apart with your family members.. how would you feel? I still got to stay strong for the sake of them. Anyway, I still had some great times with my friends, church, & cell group.

subzone outing =) lunch at little taiwan, then hit to cinema & watch Narnia!



i tell you, if you go 1U shopping, u must go New York Deli! They are AWESOME!!!

this photo is 100% original, no photoshop at all & it was taken with my iphone4! look at how beautiful is our sky!

btw, we have new family member in the house! cuteeeeeeeeeeee!

another sista outing at 1U! big loss of my wallet's blood T_T

i have a confession, i'm so addicted to New York Deli!

arghhhh! dang!

super sinful meatball! dang dang!


i look damn fat here, photographer, what's your problem?!

Thennnnn.. we had xmas party with cell group. i superb love bbq, fat fat fat! work out later la kay?

this photo is taken by my sis, i think is nice & natural :) i'm saving money to get my first electric guitar.
i'll rock next year! 2011!


anyway, happy tong yuen festival =)




No comments :

Post a Comment