half step.

here comes my first post in June 2011. i still couldn't believe half of year has just passed! Now, blogging is so rusty for me, muscle is so weak in typing a single word. Thanks to my hectic semester, it was that CRAZY! I do not know what to say after so looooooong...




This is a very nice restaurant I went last month at G Tower. Its' called Tanzini, nice ambience with good food! Just take a look at my food xD delicioussssss...



oh yeah! finally! finally! i got my own Macbook! I mean this is awesome! thanks to my lovely parents, also i put on a gorgeous purple casing on it! 



Okay, this is a stop motion movie I made for one of my project on "Say No To Plastic Bag" :) i had a lot of fun doing it, i wish i could have more times to make it better.



p/s: semester break is here FINALLY! call me to hang out :)





No comments :

Post a Comment