so far my 21st.



911. Thanks to Osama, my birthday becomes an important day. The lost will be grieved, and me is still celebrating this day. I just love birthday so much! Celebrating birthday is one of the moment to be with someone special, friends & family, unboxing presents, blow the candles, making a wish, cutting the OMG-so-nice birthday cake, and thanksgiving. Why? Because I'm grateful for how God made me today, a special plan in my life. 


I love surprise! Who doesn't right? I've been always the one who is giving surprises, not the one who is getting surprises. SO SAD! Next year I want surprise, can or not??? 


Anyway, my 21st birthday bash is all good! It's all about party, friends, and alcohol!!! d'Tree Beer & Wine Gallery, such a nice place seriously. Too bad, I was busy social around and forgot to take picture! Dang!!!






Managed to snap few with my babes! I guess I was drunk, I cant remember how did I took the last group photo. According to them, I was hugging people all the time. REALLY?




Polaroid is an art. 


















still receiving presents. love this part the most xD Thanks for everything :) Without all of you, yes, YOU who came and made my birthday such a blast! This wouldnt be a complete 21st :) For those who couldn't make it, it's alright.. You can always make it up for me! *hint hint*


p/s: happy 21st. and forever 21!



No comments :

Post a Comment