the nine one one.

Ta Da! It's 911, okay.. I know the 3 numbers doesn't sound very pleasant to us especially to the U.S. But this date is a very important day to me. September 11, the day LiHui is born into this world ^^ I love birthday celebration because is a day for us to appreciate the birthday girl/boy for being part of our life. God allow us came into the world, and we are God's children. I always being the one who planned birthday for others, I love giving surprises, prepare gifts, just to see them smile and be blessed! My heart is always wish to bless, give and make them happy on their big day =)


This year, I had a very different birthday. A day without planning by myself. I was indeed filled with surprises all day long, unexpected and loved! Frankly, I never really encounter a real birthday surprise before. The usual birthday celebration I had was always the typical event; Firstly expected birthday cake is out, sing a birthday song, then blow your cake, ta-da! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That's it! Friends I knew for years never really bother to put effort to make my day. I'm used to it... the traditional birthday. I learn that I cannot expect everyone has the same dream as me. I'm happy but least expectation makes you happier you know :)

In fact, I'm very touched to know even some of the good friends I knew but only less than a year could made all these for me. They really put effort, just to make me smile =) Tried to hold my tears after getting each surprise and then another one... I told myself, I CANNOT CRY!

Look at the handmade card by MINTRIX, acrylic painting portrait by dear Adele, sweet cake and note by Shenesse, cupcake by Yvonne, accessory by Yuan and sweetest handmade love notes from QPG family =")

I don't know how to put everything I felt in words right now. I am just grateful and touched :") Really really touched and blessed. Every notes I read indeed makes me want to cryyyyyyyyy!




MY QPG gang, but one was missing :( They are the best! QPG stands for Quapuff Girls, it was a long story why we gave ourselves such name. But we had so much fun! Thank you Quassom, Quatercup, Quadee and Mojojojo. Bubs love you peeps!


Yvonne, my jee mui posted this on her Instagram! So cute and sweet! Thank you dear <3

And she is another Yvonne, my bimbo bestie aka siao member <3 She is super awesome!

Shenesse, my bestie Qua-sista! We met through Chromeheart and friendship still remain :) Never expect this from her at all, but everything was so touched :")


Ofcourse, Not to forget all the wishes I received through Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Text, and even phone calls. Some of your wishes really long and sweet :) Long wishes meaning you put effort to write to me. I truly appreciate and THANK YOU :) Not only your wishes, your encouragement, your support, everything you said to me made me realize I have a place in your heart. 


What can I say??? I'm so loved by YOU and Papa in heaven!


Let us continue this walk together, with Jesus with love. Thank you for making 911 such a great day to me. 



No comments :

Post a Comment