stache attack!

Harlooooo! Finally I'm done with my final semester, taste the holiday! o (◡‿◡✿) Well, at least before I join Grim family *EXCITEDDDD* Right now, all i can do is just pray I could pass my papers and graduate! Please God, I just want to graduate peacefully (∩︵∩) Anyway, just want to introduce a local clothing production Massive Clothing by friends of mine. I'm in love with their stache collection =D




Malaysia have tons of talents to be discovered! If you know any, please support! Artist or musician, they are shining and representing our country because all of us are BUATAN MALAYSIA, and we have the qualities in us. Always believe in someone's greatness! And always support local artist if they are REALLY good but not all the overrated & mainstream cause ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment