a night with laugh.

12am. Clock struck my mood to blog. Just want to blog a moment that I don't want to forget in the future. Write it down while I still can remember every bits :) My first time went to Jazz Night at The Bee, Publika. The live band was Friends and Tiah, and they were really good. I could fell in love again! Light beer, delicious snacks and good music with good companions. How awesome is that! :) Too bad, the gig was until 12am only :( and we decided to talk a walk around Publika. This place is fills with all the creative arts installment, inspiring can hit me every second just by looking at their architecture, furniture and the setting etc. 


How do you know you are high in the midnight? Well, when u do stupid things! Here we go! We went to the playground, it is not just a playground, it is a pretty cool playground! First thing I spotted see-saw, my inner child completely took over me and started to play around like a monkey. Five adults can't help it and turned to a bunch of hyper monkeys too! The fun I was having was a total relief, I haven't done crazy things for so long and I miss that feeling :") I did my half elevator position just to touch (hi5) a giant hand on top of the swing! OMG! UNBELIEVABLE! 


It was an ordinary night, eve of public holiday on Wednesday. And we made it a point to meet and hang out! To me, having such moment was remarkable :") Being able to be yourself, just enjoy and spend time with them while I still can. I know, I don't want to get there, the emo part... But somehow, I feel that's how I always push myself to go extra mile in anything. I really don't know what would happen tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year. Probably if the Mayan calendar is true, 21st Dec is the end of the world, or in another word, a brand new world is coming soon! I still want to keep going and do the best for myself and others. 


My planning for next year is so uncertain, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I might be starting my working life IF i graduate. And I am planning to fly to U.S. next year. Or I could find my love of my life and get married and be a good wife! HAHAHAHA! Okay, that's a bit too far. 


Whatever that is going to happen, I just want to do what I can do right now.:
No.1, READY for my internship at Grim!
No.2, CHRISTMAS PLANNING, I love christmas! I can't wait to start do deco, to cook, to party and celebrate! 
No.3, EARN MONEY! So that i can enjoy my life with family and friends and bless others :)


We still have 1.5 month to end the year of 2012. I want to make everyday count :) 
I love you if you are reading this <3



No comments :

Post a Comment