The Red BeanBag@Publika



The Red BeanBag at Publika, heard so much about their breakfast :) Just so happened yesterday morning I was scrolling Facebook, and stumbled across this picture! I spot the word FREE BREAKFAST & COFFEE! You must be thinking "Sure or not???" right? It is REAL! We went Publika, praying there won't be a long queue xD We get there so smoothly, my GPS did't failed me this time, we reached the destination within 20 minutes and went straight to The Red BeanBag at Publika. Luckly, still early and it's on weekday so not many people there yet! Wohooooooo! FREE BREAKIE & COFFEE, here we go!


These are the choices available for free breakie yesterday :D The interior is lovely, rustic and beanbag-ish! I love their service too, friendly and efficient :)





She is my lovely bestie, sexyyyyyy :) Met her during Emerge MINTRIX time, a great friend indeed!


Here comes the food! This is Specialty Baked Egg, this is amazing!!!

I regret for ordering Big Breakfast, should have try something different T_T I'm so in love with their Specialty Baked Egg <3

Latte is good :) and is FREE.

She bought a new toy! Polaroid Digital with printed instant photo! OMG! Love this! This camera is not release in Malaysia yet T_T

On Thanksgiving Day, lovely breakfast and outing at Publika! Blessed :) 

The Red Beanbag definitely created a new experience for us! Free Breakfast and coffee?! Come on! And it is not crappy meal, such satisfaction and walking out without needed to pay the bill. FEEL SO GOOD!

No comments :

Post a Comment