Wishlist 2012

Everybody has a wishlist! Christmas is almost here, all I ever thought about are snowman, christmas tree, lights, food, party, and gifts! 


I know how awkward it can be during gifts exchange, when you get something you doesn't like it at all?  ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ  I get it the whole thing about "the thoughts count", or "the heart matters"... I don't think so, a gift is to bless someone something when you actually mean it! Not just simple get a gift from Daiso or any RM10 store and hoping you can get a better gift in exchange. Personally, I think spend a little more time and money to give someone something is really fun, I know sometimes it can be a little headache to think what is the one thing that person wants/likes! If you really love or know that someone, you will know :)

I am already planning my gifts shopping, this is an every year thing must do on Christmas. I love the moment I present the Christmas gift to him/her, look at their *(。♥‿♥。)* face! Just be thankful for them! Why not? (。♥‿♥。)

People finds hard to get me something I want or I like :( What I always crave for and trying my best to save money to get them...

1. Instax 7s Leather Bag
My baby choco Instax needs a baju :)


2. Diana Camera
I always wanted an analogue camera, just shoot! Film is antique :)


3. Baking Mixer
My old baking mixer is spoilt :( I need a new standing baking mixer to bake more!


4. Urban Decay Naked Palette
My dream dream eye shadow palette!!!

5. Cute Dress & Shoes


6. Wallet
I don't need a super expensive wallet, all I need is a wallet with a lots of space for me to put my cards because my own wallet is in a poorly condition T_T

7. Christmas Goodies


Above all, these are the material things i prefer to be practical. But... I still keen and hoping for something unexpected and filled with love and efforts; such as... handmade crafts gift, a nice treat of dinner with qualities time together and more creative plans during such lovely Christmas! 


I still love you no matter what you give :) I can't wait for Christmas! 



No comments :

Post a Comment