Christmas Eve Dinner

I spent my Christmas Eve pretty simple this year. Hang out with close friends for dinner at The Elephant Thai Restaurant. The food is the BOOOOOOM! =D Sorry I can't remember the food's name because it was written in Thai. ALL ARE GOOD! 






After dinner, we went to MM cafe which is just situated at the next block beside The Elephant. This place was so hidden like you cannot imagine there is a cafe at the corner you know.. Anyway, I heard the famous brownies and Melt-In-Your-Mouth Tiramisu are both heavenly delicious, and I love dessert especially cake! Unfortunately, Tiramisu is not available =( So we tried the Brownies and Apple Pie, really good! I mean REALLLLLY good!



Okay, these are the four single and available young man that I can introduce to you if you are looking for a life time partner xD 






After dessert, we head back to my place and watched Upside Down the movie! We don't want to squeeze with the crowds to countdown. If we were to countdown at all places, I believe we are going to spend our Christmas Eve inside the car and stuck in the jam! We are smart enough to get buckets of beers and spend time at home! Simple and fruitful =)


Look at my calendar, 4 more days to end the year 2012. I started to reflect what've I been doing this year, gotta start writing my plan, goals and vision for next year! So much memories I am recalling and preparing myself for a new life... Will share with you guys soon!


How about your New Year Resolution? =)




No comments :

Post a Comment