Holly Jolly Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!! How's your celebration so far? =) This year Christmas has been amazing; Celebration, Party, Christmas shopping, Secret Santa, Gifting, Sharing... All the blessing I received so far were so overwhelming!  

As for me, I've been busy doing my Christmas shopping for friends and family. I spent so much but I am happy =) Seeing how my friends received Christmas presents from my hand, opened it and put a smile on their face. I feel so blessed to able to give and be a part of their life. Sometimes, life is that simple if everyone is willing to give and take. I made my own Christmas card and little candy goodies for others too. To me, everything is handmade are meaningful; the thoughts, efforts and love are putting it into the process of making =)



Then, I had a Post Doomsday+Christmas dinner with my babes at The Hill, Damansara Height. This place is a must go place for fine dining. The ambience, food, and drinks are perfect for every ocassion, especially their cocktails are creatively designed by the awesome bartenders. The only bad thing was this place is too dark, and I couldn't take much picture... -_-






Thank God for instant camera! Everyone looks beautiful!




Look how blessed I am this Christmas! I would say 4-5 of my wishlist has fulfilled! Things that I really need and want especially... my years of koyak purse, instax camera leather bag and Starbucks tumbler... And super lovely customized DIY iPhone case! Knowing that I love whale =") You guys really understand me =) 

These santas are truly touched me alot. The wonderful thing is because these are the people that have the least expectation from me; but why they willing to do these to me? It is because they have a big heart =) and WILLING! Sometimes, you wonder where is your closest friends when you need them? Yes, they are close to you, fun to hang out, crazy and exciting! But are they really loves me? Are they really understand my need? Hanging out is a social need, but gifting is an act of love.

I'm not gonna lie, I love gifts. Big gift or small gift is an act of showing your love for someone. Why people choose to take instead of give? Why people can simply give empty promises without action? Why people can simply break your heart without thinking? I always believe material things cannot buy love, but buying a little gift is not to buy a person's heart. People just find excuses and said "the thoughts count" so that they no need to buy anything. But hey! What is your so called "thoughts"? Without any action, is there any thoughts? 

"I love you, you know right?" Is this considering a thought? "I owe you so much!" Wow! I'm so fascinated by these "thoughts". Without any material things, there's no need any effort to put thoughts, thus, you ain't having any "thoughts that count"! 

My statement is 'what is the thoughts count"? Even if you can't get a person any Christmas gift, there is always a thing called "greetings card"... You can always write your words to the person you love, show them how much you are grateful and appreciate for them. Words do make a difference. When I received a card with long messages, I am always happy and excited to read it. Every long messages they wrote had put in their complete thoughts to me, everytime I read them when I was down, it does help brighten up me again! =")

Anyway, this is my CG! They are bunch of awesome people I simply love them through thick and thin :") We had CG Christmas Party afterwards at Coffee Societe, Publika. They provide really good service for us, big thanks to Kar Wai =)







Again, Merry Christmas! This is not just a day for ourselves, always remember this is the also Jesus's birthday =) The greatest gift sent by God. 



No comments :

Post a Comment