Ola! December!

Ola December!!! What've I been doing lately? Well, first of all... I'm on holiday and started my internship journey already! Lucky girl I am, honor to be blessed with a privilege to follow GRIM to cover the F.Y.I event live in KL.*I'm a happy girl* “ヽ(´▽`)ノ” 




These three dudes flew all the way here from U.S. and put on such kicked ass performance to us! One of my favourite Youtube icon is Victor Kim, he soooooooooooo hot! But he was really quiet, though I was with them at the backstage the whole time, honestly, took me a crazy one second courage to ask him "Victor, can I take a picture with you?" I think I blush, oh please,  just slap me! He was so nice and willing to take picture with me  I tried my best to control my inner fan girl spirit and not to memalukan GRIM you know. I've seen all the fan girls outside were all screaming, running toward them and even DONT WANT TO LET GO OF HUGGING them like nobody business. The bouncers were so fed up of them and shouted at these poor fan girls >_< 

After getting my picture with Victor at the backstage, awkward silence again... I took another crazy one second of courage to ask him again. "Emmm, can I have your autography too?" *with innocent big smile* His answered "SURE!" almost killed me! And this autography is for my friend, eehemm!


Not to forget to mention his live performance, he played Ukulele and sang few songs. One of my favourite song of his is Through Thick and Thin. It is indeed a very meaningful song you know? :") I managed to use my almost-battery-died iPhone to record some videos. No doubt, JR.Aquino and Andrew Garcia are super friendly and talented! Now, just enjoy :)





I wish I could share more photos of the event, still waiting for my friend the photographer of the day to upload -_- Anyway, I really enjoyed this event, I wish more awesome Youtubers will come Malaysia more frequently then I will a super happy girl!

Thanks to GrimFilm for bringing me with them! I'm officially in the team and I can't wait to make more awesome films with them! Check out their films on their Youtube channel (click here). They are amazing and this is their latest short film on Christmas.


December is gonna be packed with work and Christmas celebration! Make the last month of the year of 2012 count =)


No comments :

Post a Comment