best things in 2012.


1. Being part of the biggest production in my Church - Chromeheart. This production was reported on various newspaper that really spread the love of God to everyone especially KL =) the journey is unforgetable and important because I've met awesome people because of Chromeheart.





2. Nine11 Birthday Surprise. Yeap. My birthday is a remarkable day September 11, not to mention the tragic in U.S T_T Still, friends and family still made the best birthday for me. So far, this has been one of the most awesome birthday ever! Read more here!



3. McD Challenge with QPG. FYI, QPG stands for Quapuff Girls. Quafamily are bunch of awesome crazy people! If you want to know what we did, check out this video!



4. Melaka roadtrip! Melaka is not a stranger to me, but is always fun to go with crazy people =)


5. Hatyai Trip. Read here and here.


6. Emerge journey - read here to know my Emerged Story! 


7. I met one of my Youtube icon - Victor Kim! *starstruck*


8. Joined Media Team in my church! It is my honor to be part of the team, the unsung heroes at CHCKL! 

9. Work for Amplitude Music! The awesome music store in Subang! Check out their Facebook here!

10. Still walking with God =) And this is the best part, because without God, all the above will not happened :")


Next post is 2013 resolution!




No comments :

Post a Comment