2013 Resolution


2013. is not just a new year for me. this is a year of change, new transition of life as I'm graduating soon. like so soon. I'm having a dilemma of sorting out my future plan. 

God said "Do not worry about tomorrow", but we must first plan ahead and surrender to Him :)


I am a greedy girl who have so many dreams. I love everything I do, and wanted to excel them in life. But, I gotta choose the one thing I need to focus. Well, many people will asked me what's my plan after graduate. The most typical answer you get is to work, join the real world, the industry of everything is about money. 


I'm not a person who sits in the office and work everyday, 9-6 would kill my brain cell. I am active, hyper and crazy. Hence, I need a job that I can be like that, you know, like being me! One of the great decision I made is joining GRIMFILM for internship, guess I will always be part of them even if my internship period is ended. I love film making, and I have yet to learn enough from them. 


Alright, because I know you care, that is why you are here reading my blog =) My biggest dream since I was really little is to open my own cafe. As I grown up, I started to believe what the world said "Don't believe your childhood dreams, because it is not practical" T_T Until one day when God gave me a vision of my own coffee shop, where a place for people to find hope and home when they are lost. This is a place not just for dining or hanging out, is a place to minister the lost and be someone's friend and 'angel' if they need that person. This is a big dream! 


This is my cafe inspiration. I want to keep it simple, sweet and homie =) If you know me well enough, you know that I love coffee. My next plan is to learn to make coffee. A cup of good coffee is really matters, I've tried as many coffee as possible to learn what is the taste that I love. Then, I will study from there :) I want to use my cafe to serve others with God's love. 


Anyway, this won't be happen so soon. For now, I still need to get a life and earn more $$$ =D

2013 Resolution:

1. Learn to make coffee.
2. Start saving for my U.S. fund.
3. Start running. (at least outside my house) :p
4. Join a dance school!
5. Cook more new recipes!
6. Bake more!
7. Take more pictures!
8. Make more films.
9. Start saving for my Cafe fund.
10. Smile more. Love more.
11. Less Facebook. Blog more. More real conversation with people.
12. Make more music covers.
13. Join at least ONE mission trip!


I think that's all for now! I pray you will have awesome plan for this year too =) God Bless <3


No comments :

Post a Comment