A Week in Bangkok (4): Shop Til Drop with Toilet Sensation.

I guess everybody knows Bangkok is a shopping paradise :) Let me assure you again, is it not just a paradise, it is a place where you can go nuts and broke! In bangkok, everywhere is a shopping location for you, if you wanna go high end brands. Of course, you visit their signature shopping mall, Siam Paragon. Or Central World, The Emporium and Gaysorn. 





To me, I wouldn't want to spend my money on branded in Bangkok because I can get them in KL too. And I am aiming for their local designer's boutique. Here is one place you MUST GO!!! Seriously, this is the best mall in Bangkok ever! Terminal 21, the most creative and fun place you hardly find in other places. 

Terminal 21 use the airport concept to build a shopping mall, each floor is representing one country such as Tokyo in Japan, United States, London, China, etc... I died when I step into Tokyo level, because here is where you find the most creative and fashions by their local designer. I gotta admit their local designers are so talented and established. Usually they started selling their collection at the street such Chatuchak Market, then they will slowly get famous :) 













Just look at their interior design! Especiall their restroom, you must visit their restroom and take picture inside. Every floor is a brand new world... and it is freaking clean! 






This is the toilet at the London floor! AWESOME RIGHT!!!









These are my shopping hunted items! Everything is cheaper than you can find in KL, worth every single cents! Most importantly, you will never find these designs in KL!!! 


Introducing this shoes store! Their handmade shoes are lovely! I wanna grab everything home so badly T_T







Here is another restroom on Hollywood floor! Seafood and bakery theme!











Restroom again! 











All the photos are taken in Terminal 21. Tell me won't you feel like fly to Bangkok now? =P

Read more on:


Stay tuned for my final post in Bangkok!





4 comments :

  1. Oh... How can I miss out an awesome place like this when I at Bangkok... Btw, what cam are you using? Coz the photos you snapped looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelvin, I am using Olympus Pen EP-1. Thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, I do not trust the "famous sellers" now, I really prefer to buy everything from Thailand now, this is where I buy my stuff, for $20 "Personal Shopper Bangkok" (Google it) will go shopping for you (anything), cheap and good, I would love to find the same in Paris !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For Providing Information about Bangkok, Book cheap trip to bangkok for your memorable trip with friend.

    ReplyDelete