A Week in Bangkok (3): What I always do?

As you know, my holiday in bangkok was well spent in 7 days. One week is a loooooong time, so I managed to experience their lifestyle; do what they do, eat what they eat and live like a Thai xD



In these 7 days, I stayed in the same hotel throughout the whole week. This hotel is called I-Residence Silom, it is not a five star hotel, but it was one of the best hotel I ever stayed during vacation. This hotel is located at the most strategic area at Silom; there is BTS train station just right across us, going anywhere is never a problem at all... not to forget to mention food is EVERYWHERE around the hotel! EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL IS POSITIVE AND THUMBS UP!


At the hotel I'm staying, there is a cute mini cafe outside the lobby. It is owned by a sweet lady, when you walked into the coffee shop. You can smell a strong coffee aroma, and she will greet you with a happy smile :) This cafe name Play Coffee, and with such affordable and quality coffee can never be found in Malaysia :(





Speaking of BTS, I totally loving their train! I'm gonna admit that I hate to sit public transport because it is not helping me to get to the destination until I experienced the real public transport in Bangkok! So convenient like you don't need to walk at all and never need to get exposed under the sun or rain. 



Next, 7-11 in Bangkok is heaven! Seriously, you dont have to worry about starving to death because you can find any food in there! They have a whole section of pork food inside, provide heating service for you too. Most importantly, it is freaking cheap! This is their famous instant pork rice! YUMMMMY AND SPICY! And their Cup Mee with PORK! OMG!!! HEAVENLY!!!


If you go Thailand, you must eat their chicken rice :) So cheap and delicioussssss <3


Okay! I shall end this post with me camwhore with my new shades which I hunt from Siam Vintage! 



Stay tuned for next post!
Read more here:



No comments :

Post a Comment