To remember who is JC.

Last week was Easter, we celebrate the risen of Jesus! This year, my church had Easter Production "The Sanhedrin". I was on duty at the camera from rehearsal til the big day; I learned a lot as a media crew, I used to dance on stage, acted and played crazy role as a vampire. Standing at the main camera spot is actually the VIP seat, which your view is the best in the auditorium! So, be jealous!





This is my favourite scene! Marcus, you rock the stage!!! Like seriously!!!





Jesus died on the cross, my heartache no matter how many times I watch it.. The truth of God's love.




Apart from The Sanhedrin, I was involved in Children Church Easter Celebration "The Mission Possible", I cover the event shooting and summarize the highlight of the day :)


I never attend any Sunday School before, neither do I enter Children Church before. Hence, this was my first time. When I step into Children Church, I saw a lot of kids! =O What amazed me was to experience the genuine laugh, friendship from the children  Sometimes, we forgot how to be like a child when comes to expressing our feeling... 



Loving God, no matter what age you are :) 
To remember JC, is to follow Him.




No comments :

Post a Comment