WeChat Party 2013

If you are an user of smartphones, I'm sure you heard of WeChat! I was invited to WeChat Party 2013 with bunch of bloggers and press media on Tuesday night at Club Neverland. Thanks to my dear, Careen for the invitation ;)



The party is packed with happening events; I see all the familiar faces were there, and they are so generous in their food serving! I was so regret for not eating lesser before I came here :( 


Look at their WeChat cupcakes <3


The event is mainly for the WeChat Malaysia Commercial Launch, the two ambassadors of WeChat Malaysia are Shaheizy Sam & Lisa Surihani. 




Then, lining up with all the performances by local artist and dance group!



Games time and lucky draw! They won iPad!!! *Jealous*



Last but not least, party time with the DJ!


with the pretty Careen! 



This is one amazing photobooth by WeChat!!! You can do a self capture in front the camera, and then PRINT it out!!! IMPRESSIVE!!!



I'm so thankful for Yvonne as she drove us to KL and accompanied me to attend this event! *hugs*


WeChat app is FREE!!! Please download and add me too! It is really fun to connect with your friends and family :) It has fun and interactive features and cute emoticons to play with too...


WeChat hit to the top free app on Google Play! 



For more information about WeChat, visit them at:




No comments :

Post a Comment