Cooking Mama Note: Homemade Choco Chips Almond Coookies




Hi peeps! Baking time! This time I bake some cookies, I super love cookies! =D I was supposed to sell cookies for my cluster booth last weekend. It was a last minute plan, and I haven't bake cookies for quite some times. 


Ingredients:
Flour, Baking Power, Baking Sode, Chocolate Power, Butter, Coffee Essence, Eggs, Almond, Chocolate Chips, Sugar. 

It is super easy to bake! Thanks QQ for helping me out throughout the process :) And these packing bags I got it from Daiso! only RM5, how can I not love this store ;)


Thank you for all the supports from all my friends! Although the price was rather expensive but for fund raising sake, you guys still willing to buy =') 


Signing off! Cookies Girl of the Day.



No comments :

Post a Comment