One Night In Pattaya

I had a short vacation last weekend in Thailand. Our first stop was Pattaya, my first time been to this place and it is so beautiful! I never regret for coming to this place at all despite the long journey from Bangkok Don Meueng Airport was almost two hours T_T I knock out in the cab like a dead. 

The only thing I regret was staying ONE night only, we should have stay here at least two nights =( We stay in a hotel name "Casuarina Jomtien Resort", they have their own private beach so the beach is pretty clean and peaceful =')



We head to the nearest Thai Restaurant from our hotel, Pakarung! The beach front view plus super delicious Thai food are beyond words. The only con of this place is the portion of the food is too small :O At least not enough for the two guys =P

























At night, we hang out at another restaurant and bar at the beach side name "The Glass House", I thought I went to the Twilight zone :')







And, this is the magnificent view from my room in the morning! Honestly, we really felt so reluctant to leave this place. I strongly recommend to stay in this hotel, their room is clean, the bed is O-M-G the comfortable!!! Their service is good, especially the one receptionist we met on the first day we checked in, he was really a funny guy and I miss him already =( Not to forget to mention their breakfast was pretty awesome, they have bacon yo! <3



We head back to Bangkok the busy city the next day and look what we saw on the sky!!! 





No comments :

Post a Comment