Bad Boy Cooks Real Food, Oasis Ara Damansara

It's been so long since I posted any cafe/restaurant reviews sharing! I'm so sorry for the inconsistency, haven't been hanging out at new places ever since I started working :( 

Anyways! finally I have something new to share! Lately I discover a really nice place, Oasis Square at Ara Damansara, just across the road of Citta Mall :) This place is new, a lot of new cafe/restaurants in there. Shall slowly check them out soon!

Bad Boy Cooks Real Food, is a western restaurant with wide range of food varieties. The best thing is the price is really affordable, food cost around RM9-13 only.






Caesar Salad with Bacon! Oh so good! :D


Baked Cheese Rice with Beef! 


Grill Fish & Prawn!


Nacho Chips!


Yummy Vanilla Milk Shake!


There is a hidden corner in there! The small little garden setting, heard it is a floral store :) So beautiful isn't it? The song "A Thousand Years" was playing in my head when I saw this! 



Overall, this place is really nice :) For your tummy satisfaction and budget meal, I strongly recommend this place! But, if you are looking for a coffee place, where you can sit there to do your work.. Then, it is a no-no because this place is crowded and noisy. Plus the chair is not comfy to sit for long though.


Visit them at:
Oasis Square, Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya
(Open 11am-10pm daily)



No comments :

Post a Comment