Krabi Paradise (Part 1): Banana Pancake

I had a short getaway in Krabi last month, I love island, the limitless of sky and the beach :) We arrived in the evening, after checked-in hotel, then we head to Aonang Beach for sunset. Watching sunrise and sunset is always my anticipated moment of all time, I could feel God was busy painting the sky just for us to witness such beautiful scene. 






At night, we walked around for street food, actually our ultimate purpose is to hunt some pork satay. Unfortunately, Krabi has majority Muslim, hence, NO PORK.

This is a-must-eat- street food in Krabi, pancake! Actually it is exactly like Roti Canai, but with extra toppings like fruits, butter, etc. Well, my first choice is always banana! with Nutella!

So much Nutella goodness! It is so good that we eat everyday :') 

This is the morning scenery I capture outside our hotel cafe during breakfast. We stayed at Aonang Paradise Resort, pretty good stay.


Behind our room, we have cliff view, is like I am going to Hobbit Village :') 







I will continue my island hopping and Kayak experience in my next post :) Stay tune!


No comments :

Post a Comment