Krabi Paradise (Part 2): Of Wonders & Adventures

Speaking of Krabi, you can't leave this place without island hopping! We joined a tour to Hong Island with Kayak activity! This island is indeed beautiful, is a very small one, but full of wonders :') Okay, I know I am the only person who was not swimming, because I can't T_T


First stop, our tour stopped by for snokeling, I was the only one did not go wet, as much as I love the ocean, I fear of her too. Yes, I think the ocean is a she. One guy injured himself the moment he jumped in, his feet was hurt by some sharp rocks and bleed so much. Poor guy :( The rest did enjoyed themselves very much, I became their photographer sitting inside the boat instead.





 






I was trying to be like Katniss from Hunger Games, #Geddit?



Here comes the wonders of this island, the view was magnificent, the cliff, the rock, the sea...














Finally, I had my first Kayak experience! I was so afraid of water, but I did it anymore and we didn't wear any life jacket! My lifeguard was on the same boat with us, he said "If the lifeguard is with you, you don't need life jacket." I wanted life jacket so badly, what if I fell into the sea? GOSH! It was seriously an adventure! I scream like monkey when there the waves hit our boat!!!


We met this couple from Indonesia, nice people... They own a guesthouse in Bandung and told us to find them if we planning to visit Indonesia. When you travel, don't forget to meet new people, make new friends :)




Something very interesting about this island are these nature form of rock. There was a snake head and elephant leg!




This is my favourite picture among all that I captured in Krabi. The limitless of everything around us, but is not the feeling of lost, but control and determined. 



I still have more photos to share about my Krabi trip, stay tune my next post! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment