The Music Run

Before I enter the next quarter of 2014, I did my first run at The Music Run, it was a 5km run, but to me, it was a big accomplishment! I joined because it is a music run, I wanted to dance all the way, well, I thought we were supposed to...

The Music Run is an international event, but the first one is in Malaysia, means we were also the 'guinea pig' for this running event. The organising of this run is pretty bad, hmmmp, but let's not talking about the unhappy things


Some cool stuff about The Music Run was there set up the place with speakers along the route, but the sound system was pretty bad :( However, I like how they put effort in displaying some inspiring quotes around...


Did I mentioned they have pretty cool merchandise? AIR GUITAR!






At my last lap of the run is dance track along the way, I was pumped up to dance with everyone, but NOBODY dance at all! Honestly, this run would be fun if everyone is fun and willing to go all out. Well, this is Malaysia, everyone is just too reserved, I was the one that syok sendiri, afterall, nobody likes to enjoy doing this alone right?



Here we are have finished the race! We made it :') My next run is Color Run!



A year of no repeats, right? :)





No comments :

Post a Comment