Krabi Paradise (Part 3): The Street and Sunset

Speaking of Krabi, we stayed in AoNang Beach, it is considered the central of Krabi, about 30mins away from Krabi International Airport. In Aonang, the whole street are filled with hotels and resorts, street foods and cafes, massage centre and pharmacies...










The one thing you must do in Krabi is massage, it is so cheap that you got to do it EVERYDAY, only 200 baht for full body one hour massage!!! Throughout our 4D3N stays, we have tried almost all massages and treatment, like Thai Traditional Massage, Aroma Therapy Massage, Foot Massage, and various of body scrub treatment. It was heavenly pampered everyday for us :')


The beach in Aonang is actually rather dirty, still loving the Pattaya beach went last year. But for sunset, it is a must for me to stay until evening, can't missed that moment of bliss!


That's all I want to share about my Krabi trip, it was a short retreat for me and my bestie, had some new encountered and experiences during this trip. 


That's what I love about.




No comments :

Post a Comment