BONDI X SYDNEY



Another Sydney attraction that you can't missed out is Bondi Beach. We went for the golden sand and blue ocean! People like me cannot swim, but I enjoy everything about it except get into the water. On the first day we went to Bondi was after Hillsong service, but the weather was so cold and windy. 




We need a shelter to hide, and I am hungry! I can't stand cold weather, can't believe they said Autumn in Sydney is not cold -.- Oh by the way, fish and chip is really good there!






I was trying not to act like tourist, but I was desperate because I need a sweater or outerwear to keep myself from dying of cold T_T So ended up I got this pink sweater with a huge BONDI statement logo at 20 dollar.


I love this shot so much but you have no idea how hard for us to take photo at that time. The wind was so strong, and so freezing cold. We decided to leave T_T 

Second time here! The weather was perfect, sunny and sandy! Finally I get to see how beautiful is Bondi Beach, how white is the sand, how blue is the ocean!






I swear I did not photoshop these photo! It was raw taken by my iPhone6 :') We were trying to walk to Congee Beach from Bondi but the track was too long, and we were running out of time as we need to head back apartment to prepare for our first night at Presence Conference. We managed to walk to the cliff side and it was magnificent!




I promise, the next time I come again, I will run and walk the entire track from Bondi to Congee! See you again Bondi!


Read more about my Sydney adventures on:



No comments :

Post a Comment