Christmas Time

Merry Christmas!


First Christmas dinner with my cell group family! I am doing decor for the party, I just love love love doing decor for parties/events. I placed some ornaments and little note on the table for each seating to create a hint of Christmas ambience. 




This place is WhupWhup, located at SS13 Subang Jaya. They rented this super rustic warehouse, so perfect for space like this! I called the owner and requested a long table arrangement for big group like us :) She is so nice to meet all my needs.


And I am so blessed to receive so many thoughtful gifts from people around me. I love Christmas because it is time for us to give something and I can receive something too =P








Something random but I love the outcome!




Merry Christmas to my one amazing dearest pastor!



No comments :

Post a Comment