2 months.

31st of October.
The last day of October, and 2 more months to end 2009.
Why time flies?
Guess our life is getting busy and we cant deny it. We are having lots of fun. That's why we think the time flies. Well, this statement was proven by scientist, haha!
We kill time to get rid of boredom! At the same time, we ask for more time!
We want more time to finish our work, to have more time to spend time with family, with friends, to have more time to sleep, to have more time to entertain ourselves, to have more time to do alot alot of things!
Do you agree with me? yes, you are :)

Just ended my internship yesterday. How do I feel? Hmm..the feelings are just mixed. I felt happy because I gonna have 2 months holiday, no more 9-6 routine! On the other hand, I felt a little bit sad because I no longer go back to my office, use my apple MAC to do my work, laughing out loud with my 'sampat' colleagues. I really like them, they are just so fun. Though I'm the youngest among them, they always called me 'budak kecik'. However, I have to admit, I am a superb violent girl xD haha! I went crazy all the times, well, they gonna miss me alot! ;)


Thought I can enjoy my day after back from work. Great! I got sick! Even got worse than few days ago! First, I have sore-throat which I hate the most! Then I have flu. Now, I'm having a bad cough! I cough like going to die, so suffering! T_T


Guess what?! I haven start anything for my Emerge Bulletin Design! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm still looking for more inspiration! Really! I'm not slacking! I'm just couldnt start anything without any ideas! Wuuuuuuu~ how??? 7th Nov is my submission date! God Bless Me!!!

LiHui can do it! I'm fighting with my sickness, trauma from treat called and increasing my capacity in creativity!


I miss cg! =)

Off to my internship report & presentation now! =(

No comments :

Post a Comment