craving...

There are so many things I really really want it!
Should I go to work??? Yes, I have to!
Oh btw, Xmas is coming ya.. *winks*


1. Leather Jacket (Biker Chic)
I'm so desperate of this jacket!! Super cool and rugged! I want a super fitting size but is really difficult to find this. :'(



2. New converse
If only i have my converse collections like this picture!



3. New HOT wedges
I adore wedges because it is comfortable than heels!



4. New watch
My watched all wen. t heaven. Is time to let a new watch get saved. haha!



5. Fujifilm Polaroid Camera
I like to keep every single memory. Polaroid is a instant camera. and the photos look retro! is sooooo cute and fun!



So far I think that's all.. xD


I'm so excited about EMERGE! and CG outing-Penang Trip!!! Is gonna be super fun!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment