rain.

This is December.
Last month in 2009. Happy or sad?
Anyway, Christmas season is always happening.
Too bad..the weather is just so....hmmm..
Rain..rain..rain..especially in the afternoon..can i see rainbow?


Nothing much during these few days..Still buried myself with "sweep" series. My sister recommended me this that day when we went to PC Fair & Kinokuniya at KLCC. There are 14 books of "sweep" series, its story based on witch craft. About a girl named Morgan just found out she was adopted and her background is actually a bloodwitch which is a very powerful witch . I like to read stories about magick! I mean it is cool! I used to be a Harry Potter fan! =D So I downloaded 'sweep' series e-book, coolness! Cause it is FREE! =P So far I'm in book 11 already. Fast isn't' it?! The plot is getting 'gan jeong', I cant stop myself to keep reading it until 3am every night! Let me be la..It is holiday! A lazy holiday.


Back then, I had my dessert session with my papa and mama at Beans. I was just randomly saying I really wants to get my driving license next year right after I graduate my diploma. I mean, come on! I'm going to 20, please at least know me aware of something about road signs, directions(p/s: I've a lousy sense of direction =P). I want to experience all these. I want to drive wherever, whenever I want! Though I still enjoy people fetch me around. Hehe.. Guess what?! My dad agreed and he said I will get a NEW CAR after my graduation and get my P. Trust me, my eyes never open as big as this time before. Totally, I superb happy! I think my dad was in a good mood. Well, make sure he keep his promise or else......hmmm.....I cant wait to graduate then, 2 more semesters only! Come on LiHui! You can do it!



Alright, back to my "sweep" series! =) Love all my readers! muackssssss! <3


p/s: is time to do some haircut AGAIN!

No comments :

Post a Comment