AWESOME 20th!

Honestly, I dont feel like accept the fact that I'm now officially 20! Sigh! I'm no longer a teen! *cry* Anyway, I had the most blessed, awesomest, sweetest, loved, emo, spiritually fulfilled and bla bla bla 911. This year, I spent my birthday at Cameron with all my precious E26+E5. Awwww, speaking of which, I missssssssssss every single moment at Cameron so so much. T_T


Back then, I still remember how my cell group celebrated my birthday 2 years ago. I was NEW & BLUR! They gave a surprised with a cute & sweet cake which touched my heart :)


Then 2009, I received flower from my beloved aunt. She pakat with my cell leader to surprise me :) 


And now 2010, never expecting much because I was so tied up with emotions, personal issues. Basically, I was having emo season before this cameron trip. However, I received so much that I couldnt imagine at all, not the physical gifts, but all the indescribable gifts through spiritual & emotional completely changed my heart inside out. The blessings are overflowing to me during the weekend over there. And I know these are the special, greatest planned gifts from Father. I was totally blown away! 


This bunch of youth are superb YOUNG! I love them so much! =)

Pastor Cornelio's bday is two days after mine. I love him even more & more!

I cant find any words to express how blessed I was. I just want to tell everyone that I love, how much I appreciate you, how much I love you! 


To Sixuan,
Every year, every month, every week, every day, I thank God to have you as my sister in my life. You are never just a verbally label sister of mine, you are someone that I want to spend the rest of my life, serving you, serving God together with you. Thanks for everything :)

To Zoey,
I almost cry when I received your message with your superb long number, reminded me how much I miss you everyday. I'm waiting for you to come back and I'm gonna give you a tight HUG!

To Yuan,
When I was in a darkest moment, you are the one stand by me. I will never forget that. Thanks for brought me my favourite strawberries! I love you yuan!

To Pastor Cornelio & Deborah,
Both are you are the angels God sent to me. I will never forget about every moment with both of you, and I already promised you that I will keep you update about my life. Hope to see you guys soon. Love you! 

To everyone I care & love,
If you are reading this post, i know you care. And I care about you no matter who you are. Always remember that God loves you!

To Father,
Two years ago, You finally called me. I'm Your daughter before I know you, but I was lost and You brought me back and stay by Your side. Thank you for everything, Your blessing, Your love, Your gifts... 



p/s: God bless & Happy birthday to all the September babies!!!^^


No comments :

Post a Comment