Roadtrip to Melacca, again :)

Ola readers :) I was really sick yesterday after my roadtrip from Malacca. And is on my first day of internship, dang! WHYYYY? T_T I woke up with a heavy body, feeling freaking nausea. The unpleasant feeling you just can't stand up or walk. What happened? Took medicine and nothing is working and so I must visit Mr. Doc and I need speedy healing so he gave me an injection :"( I slept whole day til this morning, and finally I feel like human again. Thank God :")

Last Saturday, I went roadtrip again with my coursemates/besties :) Guess where was I? Venice? Hahaha! Beautiful river side I stayed around at Malacca. 




I stayed at the same guesthouse again Voyage Cottage. More pictures of the interior can click my old post here. I like here because it is convenient, located at Jonker Street. There are so many lovely guesthouse around, shall try others' guesthouse the next visit. 


Look at the night view at the riverside. Just need to walk behind kitchen then we can enjoy the view :)



We discovered a new homie cafe at Jonker Street, it is rather hidden and small. But I heard they have one of the best coffee in town, even better than KL. Their interior deco is so cute, there is a Volkswagen Van as counter and coffee area and musicians room. The bad thing about this cafe was the boss acted a bit rude, he is a Taiwanese if not mistaken. His accent tells us ;) No doubt, their coffee is good!





On the way back to our guesthouse, we passed by a bar/lounge named "Voyage Traveler", I heard someone was singing. Any live performance I will surely support and so we went it and have a drink. There are many foreigner, which I mean the 'ang moh' hanging out here, love the ambience except smoking is allowed. -_- I don't know why but I realize there are so many talented people out here, they just went to the mic, pick up the guitar and started to play and sing, like WOW! HE/SHE IS GOOD! I fell in love with this place immediately, definitely will come here again! 




By the way, I spotted this cafe at the street. Far East Cafe? Cool name, is it by Far East Movement? 


Early morning check out, head back our home! Goodby Malacca :)




No comments :

Post a Comment