Butter+Beans at Seventeen



Found a new cafe around PJ area, it is located at Seksyen17, just behind Food Foundry if you know they are famous with crepe cake but I have not try them yet. NEXT TIME! Anyway, even if you don't know where is Food Foundry, then search for The Elephant Thai Restaurant, is just right next to another Happy Mansion block =)


Butter+Beans at Seventeen, I like the name, sounds yummy and cute! The moment I step in this cafe, I thought I went in a Hobbit Cafe. It is so small! REALLY TINY! Seat and spaces are so limited, it only can contain maximum 6 people, and that would caused us overdosed of CO2! #IamSerious! Thank God I am short, and I don't have frog's hands & legs, so it is fine la. Pity my tall and long-legged friend kept knocking the chair and table =O

Scratch the tiny hobbit space of Cafe, I still fell in love with it; The ambience, and MUSIC! This cafe is truly for Hipster! Indie lover will love this place; The workers are indie, sexy tattoo barista, indie music playing in the house and strong coffee atmosphere :)
















They offer very limited menu though; only serve coffee and pastries. I tried the Raspberry Ochid, quite nice. It is not too sweet, and i can't describe how it taste, just plain unique to me. Coffee was good, price are standard. Just hanging out here with good music and coffee, life is that simple!





I would definitely come here again. Love how it is so urban feel yet serve quality food and service. Let's join me! =)


Butter+Beans at Seventeen
BG-1a, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17, 46400, Petaling Jaya.



No comments :

Post a Comment